GO TO VITAMIN

This is my go to vitamin hair supplement. The first time I got it was from @naturalhairavenue via Instagram and for my second usage, I go the supplement from @Bellz_natural via Instagram too. So to the pros and con's of this hair supplement.....before using it for the first time, I made sure to research about it. I checked @themane choice Instagram page and also did a lot of asking around. The capsule is a month supply of the vitamin. supplement is 60 in number and sometimes you can find one extra capsule and it is meant to be taken twice in a day and it also involves commitment in order to see changes. When I say commitment I mean it should be taken everyday except it's causing any form of irritation. The worse that can come out from taking this capsule is pimples outbreak but it can be regulated. For instance, I experienced pimples outbreak on my first usage but I wasn't bothered because I had an idea that such could happen although not to everyone maybe 2 out of every 10persons depending on your body system.what I did when I noticed the outbreak was to make sure I finished a month supply and I gave my self a month break b4 getting another one. I did that because I needed my edges back to life urgently. Fortunately for me it worked to an extent because I started seeing hair in places I thought was bald so I started nursing the new strands carefully. I used coconut to massages my edges everyday for one month before getting another month supply that I just exhausted recently and am on a month break so I can take care of the pimples on my face and I am massaging my edges everyday with coconut oil continuously in this one month. This vitamin is working for me because my hair is full and it's growing in length but not magically ooo. If you decide to go with this hair supplement, you also need to be patient too so don't expect any magic but trust me you will see changes. 
If you have used this hair vitamins before, kindly drop your comment to let those who are willing to try know what to expect....chaođź’‹...

Comments

Popular Posts