TRANSITIONING

I have been battling with my thoughts since late 2015 on issues concerning my physical  outllook generally from my hair to my feet. The bone of contention has been whether to continue with my normal beauty routine irrespective of the later effect or to just embrace my natural self and enhance it since its more healthy anyways. Finally, i decided to start the whole transitioning process around november. I changed my cosmetics  majorly my body cream and other kind of oil to natural and organic products. Its not been easy on my finance tho but it makes me wonder why natural  stuff are very expensive  compared to those aldultrated stuff. Now, am in the process of swapping my permed hair for a natural hair (scared).
The issue is that i have not really heard anything encouraging from people i .tell but i have really seen a lot of naturalistas with their hair and it blows  my mind and gives me reasons to want to push forward. I have heard comments like *natural hair is not easy to maintain *it consumes money *its waste your time especially when  you want to style it. The first and last comment is bearable but the 2nd one is making me think  hard although have started the transitioning process cos my hair has been due for perming so from this stage of not perming, i will trim out the permed tip later (i will let you guys in on the process).




Another problem  am having right now is i dont know the right product to use for a natural hair. Please if anyone is carrying natural hair in the house, help a sister out. Would really appreciate your comments. The last issue is, i dont know how to bring out the curl pattern of my natural hair. I Dont want to chop of a big chunk from my hair cos i want to go natural. But if thats the only way someone should fill me in thanks...muah...btw, its my birthday month...smile... so am transitioning in age also.
Looking forward to your comments...muah..



Comments

Popular Posts