BIRTHDAY SWAG

Lol my unlooking game is funny i know..grin... so yesterday april 23rd was my birthday and i had so much love from!y'all. Thank you to those who wished  me a happy birthday and to those who didn't am sure you will by next year. It wasn't  celebrated tho but someone special came through for me. I had cakes and took few pictures  that i will love to share with you. Enjoy y'all.









Incase you wondering why pink or whats up with the shirt! Well, pink is my colour because calling it my best colour would be an understatement.Initially, when my birthday was drawing near, i was scared cos i was feeling  old age is catching up on me so this promted me to get this vintage shirt to remind  myself that no matter how old iam, i am like  fine wine,i am not growing old but i am maturing and age is just a number. I needed it to encourage my self and i created the harsh tag #iamvintage... lol... enough of the story more pics after the cut.


The special person who came through for me also helped me turn on my tomboy swag.transitioning..wink.. Between, that's my hair transitioning

Comments

Unknown said…
Nice one:smile#. Hbd

Popular Posts