FIRST BRIDAL SHOWER EXPERIENCE

Ohhh #kosa2016 was fun all the way except for the wedding day where I did not get to eat the jollof but it was still fun. I never  knew that doing a shower a day before the wedding could be possible but at #kosa2016 it everything was possible o. Now to the gist. It started with the bridal shower, and this was the first time of me attending a shower. The bride was not aware as usual she was surprised at a point she started crying but I did not get to capture the moment.


That's all you can have for the bride's reaction...lol... She was  really  shocked and confused at thesame time  especially when she got her dress for the shower..
The shower was Chanel themed whith black and white background and did I forget to mention the bride is a twin...smiles....

Now to the ladies who came to slay in white...lol.   


Twins were every at the shower,it was a place yo be for people that wants to have twin...lol...






Now to my personal fun moment at the shower...wink...



In everything, we know after the reggae comes the blues..lol.. Now to the few asoebi inspiration I was able to get at the wedding proper





This fushia pink and sky blue is everything... Smiles.. The asiebi is world class..lol.. I wish kebby and her boo a very happy and fruitful marriage.






Comments

Popular Posts