LET HER BREATH

This is my hair after uninstalling the faux loc I had on (made with brazillian wool). The curl pattern on my 4c hair was so beautiful that I had to take a picture was wishing it could remain like  this forever..laughing... but my hair needed washing because I felt it was already oozing due to sweat and product residue. More pictures after the cut....


After taking these pictures, I washed my hair but it was just co_wash I did and this was because the shampoo I had usually make my hair very dry after washing and my hair needs enough moisture to look appealing to the eye. After co_washing, I left hair to dry naturally for like 15mins. It took 15min because my hair is really short for now. Afterwards, I applied cantu deep masque conditioner so my hair will stop breaking and I covered for 20mins. I actually wanted to leave it overnight but my scalp was itching ....don't know why..... I rinsed out after 20mins with cold water and applied cantu leave in afterwards, I covered with a bonnet and slept. While washing and rinsing, I did not comb or detangle my hair because I was hoping the curl pattern will remain but it still did not..lol..
For the next one month, I won't be doing any form of  harsh manipulation on my hair I will just always comb and feed my hair. Its one of my hair regimen to let my hair breath for a month after uninstalling any hair style. So from now till 12th of next month by God grace, I will just let my hair breath especially my scalp.


Comments

Popular Posts