TWO MONTHS AFTER BIG CHOP

Ignore my facial expressions..laughing... Well its been two month since I did the big chop and I just want to give y'all a download on how life without my long length hair has been. Hmmm to start with, I have learnt a lot of tips and trick on how to keep my 4c kinky TWA (teeny weeny afro) in form rangin from styling to daily care. Now to the main gist... Within this two month since my big chop, I have been able to haul a lot of natural hair product..
Well maybe I exagerated a bit cos this is not so much.. Lol.. These stuffs are quite expensive. Will just give u guys few tips on what to note while you are purchasing your natural hair products.
.whenever you see any product that has sulphur as part of the ingredient, kindly drop it reason because sulphur makes the scalp dry hence disturbance of rapid hair growth.
.you should stick to the idea of using one brand of hair product at a time because it will avail you the chance to listen to your hair and acknowledge what it enjoys I.e if you are going to be using cantu shampoo you should also use the brand conditioner cos the Two product are made to create balance for your hair. If you r using another brand its fine too just don't keep doing testing testing because your hair might not feel right with somethings you apply but you wouldn't notice.
That's it about that now will be telling you how have been taking care of my hair for the past 2months. Two weeks after my big chop, I had no clue what to do with my hair first, because it was pretty short and secondly it was hard to comb so I just went for braid.The braid I made couldn't survive for 2weeks because my hair was short so after I loosned the braid, I left my hair for a month to let it breath. You should know that your hair and scalp need space to bounce back after removing any installelment. During the break, my spray bottle was my best friend.I had loads of stuffs in it but most importantly water. My spray bottle was always by my side because my hair get dry easily it need constant moisture so I can always comb it. When I leave my hair dry, my hair usually look rough,unkept and tangled.
CONTENTS IN MY SPRAY BOTTLE
After my one month break, I installed faux dread with brazillian wool and I still have it on till now. 
That has been the journey so far ...stay tuned for more update...muah.. Feel free to ask questions its welcomed.



Comments

Popular Posts