CONVERTED

Can anyone remember the skirt in the picture on the right? Yea I converted it recently this month basically because I couldn't wear it often hence the Ankara material was still when I changed it into a cold shoulder dress. I was inspired to sew a cold shoulder dress because I wanted to own one before the year ends. Been looking for a unique choker, the unique ones I have seen are quite expensive and I cannot afford...lol.. (I want one for new year present).well, since I can't get the special one because I cannot afford, I decided to make one out of my Ankara material. More pictures after cut.



Kindly follow for update....muah...


Comments

Unknown said…
You have some really interesting blog posts on here! Glad I found it! I’m following you…Check out my blog if you get a chance! for more details you can go to below link…
herbal incense
Unknown said…
Thanks Simon Tripura will defenitely check on UE blog.

Popular Posts