RANDOM WASH DAY

This is what the end of my random washday looks like although I couldn't weave my hair before because of the length but I think my hair has grown a bit more and I think it's bceasuse of themane hair supplemt (form @naturalhairvenue) that I have been taking for almost a month now. I wash my hair often especially when am not wearing any protective style. Although its not advisable to frequently wash your hair more than 3 times or 2 times in a  month but I wash often because I apply different hair product on my hair just to see the effect hence my hair is constantly dirty. My random washday is either a co_wash or I wash with shampoo and conditioner added with other stuffs am about to mention.
I haven't done any review on this product o my gush!!! Its lovely from the saint to the effect. We naturals is just perfect for any type of natural hair. Personally it cleans my scalp and stopped the constant itching I use to have before I started using the shampoo and conditioner even my mum loves it although her hair is relaxed. I got it from @natrualhair venue on ig. Back to my wash routine.... After washing my hair with this shampoo and conditioner my scalp was clean but dere was still residue of some of the product I used on my hair before and since my hands can't get everywhere, I had to use bentonite clay to clean out any residue that could be remaining.

Hehehe see my curls popping and my pimple too lol....I forget I have some funny curls but it only pops up wen I use bentonite clay from @naturalhairvenue. When I use the clay on my hair I start to doubt if my hair is even the 4c kinky type. Well... I rinsed out after say 15minutes. Afterwards, I applied cantu deep conditioning masque.
I apply the masque to moisturize my hair and to also retain any moisture there in. I covered with Annie processing cap from @naturalhairvenue and steamed my hair with my heat cap aloso from @naturalhairvenue
I rinsed out the masque after steaming for 30minutes and I dried my hair again with the heat cap for some minutes couldn't keep up with the accurate time because I was watching a movie...smile.. Besides its so convenient wearing the heat cap in my room instead of going to the saloon don't blame me. After hair got dry I weaved my hair and sleeked my edges with eco styling gel and I was all ready to go out.
P.s ignore my brow please log.





Comments

Popular Posts