MY MANE RELAXER

cantu leave in conditioner (argan oil),is the first I have used since my big chop and trust me the experience has been awesome. It has served as a hair relaxer for me.For instance, after a wash day,my hair shrinks badly so after all treatment on my hair, I just divide my hair into section then I apply this hair conditioner and weave my hair. The cool part is when I loosen my hair, my hair appears so sleek,soft and straight and it doesn't shrink for days until another wash day.I won't be doing a long review about this conditioner am talking about not writing long stories about its content but what it does basically to my hair has been aforementioned.The only problem I have when I apply this conditioner is itchy scalp☺hence, making me have my wash days 3times in a month but asides this,Cantu leave in conditioner is great be it Shea butter or argan oil.
If you have used this product on your mane, kindly comment it's merit and demerit below so others can be aware too. Thank you lovers.😙



Comments

Popular Posts