MY BOYFRIEND SHOE

Am still  on the  brogue shoe(boyfriend shoe ).I have some pictures  for your inspiration..grin..
Which look do u prefer? 1,2 or 3 look 4 coming soon. In these  pictures i will be posting, i have recycled some of my outfit putting in mind that this is a platform for creative styles and achievable lifestyle so am not going to pretend like i dont re-rock my outfit in real life...smiles...

Am still  in love  with my lace crop top by atmosphere and that pant trouser is my version of boyfriend trouser. My trouser is from topshop.what do you guys think about this first look? 




This is the second look: I wore this outfit to the bank and people kept on looking...lol...i wasn't  bothered tho because i was confident in what i wore plus i knew exactly what i looked like( i was looking like those college students from the 80'S). Going into the Lagos  state university campus  where  the bank is located and dressed like that, i was looking different  from all the student i came across and it was fun(style is inborn). Before i forget  to mention,  i chose a turtle neck top because it was cold that morning but you can wear a shirt instead and my sling zara basic bag was bea on that day...lol...






 
My look for work today. What do you think guys?(eyes on the shoe). Instead  of trying my brogue shoe on a gown like everybody else, i went for something different(denim shirt and black skirt)I love the look and i hope you do too... muah...


Y'all should have noticed by now that am more into casual outfit than the chick outfit although am good with the chick elegant  outfit anytime its necessary  but looking casual always make me feel young, wild, and free. So i rocked my trouser from topshop again. Now, what's your thought on this fourth  look. I want you all to remember  its all about the shoe.




Comments

Popular Posts