ASO EBI FOR JESUS

                                                            
Merry Christmas everyone..muah.. christ is the reason for the season so lets just keep celebrating him...smiles... well, i expected alot of people to send in pictures  of them in green and red attire but i got non. That me in my #asoebiforjesus. Well have had my attire  for a while  now so its not new.I  actually thought of getting a new cloth but i thought  about it and i saw no reason to get another because  i already have a green iro and buba.Even though am a fashion  enthusiast, i still have it at back of my mind that Godliness with contentment is great gain...lol...








Like i aforementioned, have had everything am wearing  for a while now and i love tying the wrapper that way because from the back view, people  usually  mistake the iro and buba for a gown. Dont you just love the back view...wink.. Asides the iro and buba, am carrying a red Chanel Boy bag and my shoe is Aldo gush this shoe doesn't  want to spoil i don tire for amm...laughing... This is my church look.





I told you guys i was going to go all the way yea...smiles... well, this is my after church look for hangout. I removed my neckpiece so i can feel comfortable to laugh and jump around. Since i couldn't  get another outfit, i decided to transform my iro and buba into whatever i wanted..My after church look can still make it to the beach yea? Or what do u guys think?. Post you comment ooo. Once again, y'all should have a very very merry christmas.


  

Comments

Popular Posts