IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRISTMAS

Prior to lastweek, wearing an outfit in uniformity with valentine and christmas  never caught my fancy. For instance, when my friends say we should  put on white and red outfit on valentines day, am always like what!! You are kidding ... i always felt that its not cool to wear green and red on christmas day for any reason. Few days back, i was talking to a friend and i asked her what i should wear for christmas and she said green and red outfit and i asked her she wants  me to look like a clown and we laughed about  it. Later that day, while i was still worrying my head and still confused on what to wear, something strucked my mind and i said to my self 'what is wrong in rocking a Green and red outfit on christmas day besides its Jesus christ birthday let me just do asoebi for Jesus jare'... lol.people celebrate birthdays, naming ceremony,wedding etc you know all the 'owambes'...laughing... and the celebrant pick a uniform for every one to wear for the  occassion. You and i know that we go out of our way to get this outfit especially  if the celebrant is dear to us. After thinking for a bit i asked myself  why i cant go all the way for Jesus. Since red and green is the universal colour for christmas decorations, green and red is going to be my asoebi for Jesus this year so am going all the way...wink..
I gathered  diffeent green and red outfit pictures by various fashionisters in various part of the world.I will be sectioning these  pictures  for different occassion incase you are going to your religious place of worship, outing with friend and dinner dates. Note that this is for the people who are still confused like i was on what to wear for christmas . So if you already have your outfit  kudos to you... wink... but as for me,  its #asoebiforjesus# all the way...lol.. so you can join the train if you are inspired by all the pictures am about to post... muah...








I hope you have been insipred. The beauty of green and red...rolling eyes... if you are still not cool with the combo, you can just wear any thing  with a touch of red  or green and you can find this in African prints.




 Heyyyyyyyy #smiles# here is an inspiration for my muslim friends who will like to join the train ***wink***





For those who still don't dig these oufits or those who are still not feeling the colour green and red as a combo, check the next page you might find what you are looking for... muah...


Comments

Popular Posts