MY HEALTHY HAIR JOURNEY

I once promised I will post about my natural hair journey. I have seen quite a number of naturaliaters and trust me its beautiful especially those naturalisters who take time to nurture their hair. My second reason for wanting to go natural its because I want to know how my hair is I.e if I have natural curls or not. I love doing new things hence the drive. Have been transitioning for 8month now and I can't really say it been going smoothly tho probably until I do the big chop before I feel content. I intend to transition for a year if possible and this is the 8th month. In the quest not to be tempted already to do the big chop, i Installed this dread in the picture above. I intend carrying the hair for 5months possibly before I do the big chop. I had the dread installed around july and its already a month and I feel bored most times so what I do is to pick a way to pack the hair every new week. Trust me the temptation is crazy when you are transitioning. From the picture above, you can see I already have serious under growth that's my natural hair sprouting... Smiles.. 
SIDE BUN



I need ideas on products to use immediately I do the big chop. One reason I am delaying the big chop is because I am sceptical about hair products to use and how to always get them whenever I need them.


Comments

Popular Posts