RANDOM POST


                                                                                                                                             
                Instead of the normal Friday post, I am doing a random post... Smiles.. I hope y'all will enjoy it. This platform has become more like a diary to me so am welcoming you to my world again...muah... I have had the top at picture above for a while now and when I bought it, I just did because i loved the colour and fact that it's a crop top. After purchasing, it became difficult to wear it decently because although it's an off the shoulder top, it comes up on the shoulder when I try to raise my shoulder or when I do hand gestures hence, my constant consciousness of not wanting to expose any part of my body. Asides this, even tho its a crop top, it doesn't make me feel well put together when I try it on so I concluded in my mind to always tuck it in whenever I wear a trouser or a skirt be it high waist or not and this has brought about different initiatives an how to rock this top and still slay whether to my work place or to any place at all. Trust me its been quite comfortable for me  at least. If you also have one of your own, I hope you will be inspired.







This is the first work look I created.I wore the top on a midi length skirt and I raised the skirt to my waist in order to be able to tuck in the cropped part of the top in very well. I try to be am simple as possible with my accessories because it's for a work environment so I won't appear looking like am going for a party or a date. I wore a simple gold chain bracelet and a gold and silver wrist watch. Am also wearing a dangling earing of reasonable length so people will focus on my face and not my chest since its a work environment.




This is the second work look. I paired the top with a pant trouser and not Jean because the top is already busy so if I wear a jean it will totally not cool for a serious working environment. I used a eating that has a pendant and a chain in order to look mature. I also used a belt with simple gold detail by the side. 

I also created this funky everyday look with the top. I hope you are inspired... Muah..








Comments

Popular Posts