BURGUNDY NEW YEAR


Happy new year  to you all. May this year bring to us bountiful blesssings and lots of love. For all the people still searching  for love, it your year in jesus name Amen..... muah.... I rocked this outfit today which is the first day in 2016 ....wink....Enjoy the pictures.








My lace top is from atmosphere and shoes too. Have had my high and low skirt for a while. Since is a new day and the first day in 2016, i decided to carry one of my old handbag, its not designer oooo lol. I Just feel like carrying the bag since it brown although it had nothing to do with my burgundy attire just wanted a funky feeling and all chicky feeling... smiles...


Do you think i shoukd have used the bag? If not comment please...muah... Here is another  funky way to rock your Burgundy crop  top or anyother colour at that. 




                                           

          

Happy new year once again y'all and thanks for stopping by xoxo








Comments

Unknown said…
Way to go sis...it would have been better rocked with a clutch. You look good

Popular Posts