LET'S GET PURSERNAL

I am still wowing and salivating am even thirsting for chanel's cruise collection and pre collection all for spring in 2016.why can't a chanel outlet or store appear in Nigeria. I am in love with chanel bags no doubt. The bags are making me confused considering the fact that they added wallets and asides the wallet, you will also find the (WOC) as in the wallet on chain version. Come to think of it, must i travel outside Nigeria to get what i want....choi... Anyway enough of my lamentation y'all can just salivate with me or if you can afford to travel to get any one of these bags am about to post, please buy for me when you are coming i will pay you back...laughing... Can i get one for my birthday..wink...
                                                             CHANEL WALLET
                                   
                                .       
                                   
                                 
                                    
                                    
                                                                    DENIM BAGS
                                                                               





These denim bags be giving me life gosh!! From the back pack, camera bag, draw sling bag to the flap bags

BACK PACK

HAND BAGS

The prices of any of these python skin bags are given on request... choi... they must be very expensive.
SLING BAGS



I hope y'all salivated much...sorry for making you drool and thanks for stopping by.







                                                                           



                                                       

Comments

Unknown said…
Lovely is all I can say.

Popular Posts