MY 2015 ANKARA STYLES


Thank God it's friday people..smiles... so i will be gisting you guys about my ankara adventure in 2015. Am a big fan of African print (ankara). African prints avail me the opportunity  to be creative. Most times, i choose my styles based on the type of print on the material its always fun.when i was younger, i preferred buying 6yards of ankara but i realised  that i usually find it difficult to create styles with a whole 6yard. Now, with 3 to 4 yards of African print, i can be as creative as possible  and most times,i get to use 6yards to sow different  styles by dividing it into 3yards each.For the love i have for ankara, i will post pictures of the Ankara styles i wore in 2015 with  little details... muah... Enjoy the pictures 



This is a jumpsuit (i know you know) yea... alot of people sew and wear ankara jumpsuit  but i love this because  its different . I remember  the first time i wore this outfit...smiles.. i had to stop on the road so people could snap me. People stopped me because they wanted every detail about the outfit.



This gown is a gown for days i dont think am even ready to let it go yet. I was able to achieve  this style with 2yards of ankara with 3yards of lace material.




I love red. This ia a wrap around gown (wrapping gown with bead details. The beads were tacked with needle and thread. I got this style inspiration  from Mercy Aigbe.

 Maxi wrap around gown. 



This use to be an outfit for church, but i converted it into a casual outfit. I love the gown so much that i can wear it for a date and hangout.I guess simplicity is the best.



I love this maxi skirt because it gives me a princess feel whenever i wear although am not all dolled up in the above pic, but trust me you can't help but feel like royalty when you wear one. You can rock this maxi skirt with almost any type of top or shirt depending on the pattern of print on the material.



 Dont know why i look like that in this pic but just focus on the style...lol..


Have given details on this gown on the blog before. So if you are new, feel free to check the topic *STAR PRINT ANKARA* on the blog... muah..


This is the last ankara style i had sown before the year ended and details about it is on the blog too check *ANKARA MIX*. Thanks for reading  everyone and dont't forget to post your comments...muah...











Comments

Unknown said…
Ur styles are dope#smiles#who agrees 2 d@?
Unknown said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular Posts