COLOUR ME SUNDAY

It's  another sunday yay! So i was confused on what to wear church today.while. thinking about it and walking in the market trying to buy groceries, i saw a multicolored satin material. When i saw the material, i was like what! this is too colourful i will just end up looking like a rainbow but trust me i love to take chances and my charisma metre is very high. In a nutshell, i bought  4yards and when i got home around 12p.m, i started  racking my head on what style i can beg a tailor to sew in 3hours and this is what i came up with. Chai my fashion designer  is dope she even added salt and pepper. I love this gown and i want you to join me in loving it (my testimony)... laughing.... Enjoy the pictures.



More pictutres after the cut. Incase you are wondering,  my hermes bag didn't  come with the scarf. I bought  the scarf and tied it to the handle... grin.... since am already dripping of colours, i decided to just go on lowkey that means no more coloured accessory  for me so my ever ready nine west court heel was there for me...laughing....The design on the dart of my gown was the idea of my fashion designer but the rest of the detail is all me.




Comments

Unknown said…
Waow is it bad 4 mi 2 wanna try post?smiles cos dey are dope truly exquisite

Popular Posts